These Sweeps Rules form a binding legal agreement between You and Us and apply to your use of any of our Games or our Platform or Website in any way, through any electronic device (web, mobile, tablet or any other device).
Please note that these Sweeps Rules are in addition to our standard Terms & Conditions already agreed to and accepted by You upon registering an account. In the rare circumstance where these Rules and the general Terms & Conditions are contradictory, the Sweeps Rules shall take precedent.
You must read these Rules carefully in their entirety before checking the box for acceptance. By checking the box for acceptance, or by accessing the Games or the Platform, You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these Rules. If you do not agree with any provision of these Rules or any other linked policy as a result of any changes imposed by these Rules, you may not continue to use, Play or interact in any way with the Platform or Game.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win Sweepstakes Games. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Only players in the United States of America (excluding outlying territories) and Canada are eligible to redeem prizes under these Sweepstakes Rules. Players in Washington State, Idaho State and Nevada State U.S.A., Quebec or any other global territory where Sweepstakes are not legal are not eligible to play the games or redeem prizes.
You can request redemption of any prizes by selecting the “Redeem” button on the platform. Prize options vary from time to time, but frequently include the option of Vouchers and Cash Redemptions. Cash prizes must be paid to a qualifying bank account in the same name as the account holder. If this is not technically possible for whatever reason, We are not obliged to offer any financial compensation in any form but may offer alternative solutions for redeeming Prizes.
Prizes means prizes won playing Sweepstakes Games with Gems which are redeemable for prizes in accordance with the Sweep Rules.
Gems means sweepstakes entries subject to the Sweep Rules. We may give you Gems free of charge when you sign up to the Platform, when you make a valid purchase, as a bonus or via any of our free alternative methods of entry as set out in the Sweep Rules. You may win more Gems when you play Sweepstakes Games.
Sweep Rules, Sweeps Rules or Rules means the Sweeps Rules available on the Platform.
Sweepstakes Game means any game played with Gems.
The sponsor / promoter of the Sweepstakes is:
JSP, Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Boulevard 50, Curaçao
LICENSING AND THE PROTECTION OF FUNDS
1. The online social gaming platform known as “VEGASGEMS” is owned and operated by JSP Media Holdings Ltd (“JSP”). All payments are processed by JSP. The sweepstakes promotions and Prizes offered by VEGASGEMS are operated by JSP. JSP is committed to the highest standards of fairness, anti-money laundering regulations and verification processes.
We are obliged to inform you that JSP is not required to hold the total value of all Gems in wallets in a separate bank account to our regulator operating account, and as such in the event of insolvency, You may not be guaranteed to receive the value of your Prize balance.
1. Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Rules, JSP grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited licence to access and use the Platform, including Gems, through a supported Web browser or mobile device, solely for your personal, private entertainment and no other reason.
2. These Rules do not grant You any right, title or interest in the Platform, Content or Coins.
3. YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
1. You are not allowed to transfer Gems between Customer Accounts, or from your Customer Account to other players, or to receive Gems from other Customer Accounts into your Customer Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire Customer Accounts. Gems may only be used to play games on the Platform; they have no “real world” value and you are prohibited from seeking to sell, trade, or use them outside of the Platform.
Inactive Customer Accounts
2. We reserve the right to deactivate your Customer Account if it is deemed to be an Inactive Account.
3. If no transactions have been recorded on your Customer Account for 12 consecutive months, we will begin to charge a 10% holding fee each calendar month on any balance held in the dormant account, until the balance reaches 0 (zero).
Closing of Customer Accounts
4. If you wish to close your Customer Account, you may do so at any time by selecting the “Contact Us” link on the Platform and submitting a request to close your Customer Account. Closing your Customer Account will forfeit all continued access to and right to use, enjoy or benefit from any Gems and Prizes. Any unredeemed prizes pending on the Account prior to closure will be honoured.
Discretion to Refuse or Close Accounts
5. We reserve the right to refuse a Customer Account to anyone, or to close an already open Customer Account in our sole discretion. In the event We choose to close an account, dependent on reasoning, any unredeemed Prizes may be processed prior to the closure. This is again at our sole discretion.
1. You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient Gems (as applicable) in your Customer Account for such Participation. We will not extend you any credit whatsoever for the purchase of Gems or otherwise.
2. Gems cannot be purchased and hold no real world value. Gems are for promotional use only. Players may request Gems as part of promotional campaigns, as a free offer, via our AMOE service or as a gift when making a qualifying purchase of Shards.
3. Gems that have been submitted for play and accepted cannot be changed, redeemed or cancelled and the Gems will be drawn from your balance instantly.
4. If you are found to have one or more of your purchases returned and/or reversed or charged back, your account will be suspended. If this occurs, the amount of such purchases will constitute a debt owed by you to us and you must immediately remit payment for such purchases through an alternative payment method. Until payment is received by us or our Payment Administration Agent, any purchases and winnings will be deemed void and requests to redeem Gems for Prizes will not be allowed.
5. In accordance with the Sweep Rules, any Gems allocated to you are only required to be played with once before it is eligible to be redeemed as a Prize.
1. All promotions, including Sweepstakes Games, contests, special offers and bonuses are subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Sweeps Rules and to additional terms that may be published at the time of the promotion.
6. REDEMPTION OF PRIZES
Prize Redemption Methods
1. When you choose to redeem Prizes for Cash, you must submit valid documents to prove the bank account is under your ownership. You may also be asked to submit evidence of your residential address, your current global location (State check) and your Social Security Number. Voucher redemptions will be sent to your registered email address. Any other tangible prize requested will be handled on an ad-hoc basis.
2. Where any identification, credit or other verification check we require cannot be completed to our satisfaction because you have not provided any document we request from You in the form that we require within 7 days’ of the date the document was first requested, we will deactivate your Customer Account. You will not be able to purchase or redeem Gems until this verification check has been successfully completed.
3. Players who request the redemption of Prizes held in a deactivated or suspended account should contact Customer Support via email at support[at]VEGASGEMS.com.
Limits and Fees
4. We reserve the right to charge fees for processing the redemption of Prizes to You and to set a minimum redemption value for Prize redemptions. Any fees due shall be clearly communicated prior to being charged.
5. In New York and Florida, the maximum redemption value for a Prize won on any single spin or play is US$5,000 and any Prize with a value more than US$5,000 cannot be redeemed and will be deducted from the Customer Account prior to any redemption of Prizes.
6. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the value of Prize redemptions for each Participant to US$2,500 per day.
Your Responsibility for Prize Redemptions and Accuracy of Details
7. When you redeem Prizes, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your details are correct. In the event of failed or returned payments/vouchers, we reserve the right to levy a reasonable charge on your prize balance before processing again.
8. All purchases of Shards are made in United States Dollars. It is a Player’s responsibility to ensure that their nominated bank account can process transactions in United States Dollars.
9. All foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or related costs that you may incur as a result of, or in relation to, payments made to JSP are to be borne solely by you, including but not limited to any losses or additional costs arising from foreign exchange fluctuations.
Timing and Frequency for Prize Redemptions
10. We process requests to redeem Prizes in the order in which they are received. Our goal is to process your request as soon as practicable.
11. There may be delays in payments due to our identity verification process and certain payment methods will require additional verification at time of redemption.
12. Prizes with a market value of US$1,000 or higher may require a longer processing time than usual due to manual verification and checks prior to processing the Prize claim.
13. Without limiting clause 8.8, Players can request to redeem Prizes of any value available at any given time.
Payment Administration Agent
14. You acknowledge and agree that we may in our sole discretion, from time to time, appoint one or more Payment Administration Agents to accept payments (including merchant facilities) from Players on our behalf.
15. A Payment Administration Agent will have the same rights, powers and privileges that we have under these Terms and Conditions and will be entitled to exercise or enforce their rights, powers and privileges as our agent or in their own name. In no event shall we be liable to any Player for any loss, damage or liability resulting from the Payment Administration Agent’s negligence and/or acts beyond the authority given by JSP
Expiry and Forfeiture
16. Gems may be forfeited if a Customer Account is deactivated for any reason, or at our discretion.
Updating Payment Details
17. Updating or adding additional payment details for the sole purpose of purchasing Gems is permitted only when logged in. We cannot update or add additional payment details on your behalf. JSP does not store any payment details for any Customer and instead uses only PCI compliant Payment Gateways.
18. If you refuse to accept transfers made to you by JSP, more than twice in any single day, JSP reserves the right to suspend your Customer Account to undertake investigations to ensure that the Platform is not being used as a vehicle for fraudulent activity.
18.b In the event one or more of an Entrant’s purchases on the Site is subject to a charge back, all pending redemptions will be cancelled, no further prize redemptions will be allowed, and User’s Account may be suspended or terminated in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
19. If we mistakenly credit your Customer Account from time to time with Prizes that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error, human error or otherwise, the amount credited will remain JSP property and will be deducted from your Customer Account. If you have been transferred Skins that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify Customer Support by using the “Contact Us” link on the Platform without delay.
7. FRAUDULENT CONDUCT
1. You may not, directly or indirectly:
a. hack into any part of the Games or Platform through password mining, phishing, or any other means;
b. attempt to modify, reverse engineer, or reverse-assemble any part of the Games or Platform;
c. knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, malware, or other similar material;
d. circumvent the structure, presentation or navigational function of any Game so as to obtain information that is not publicly available on the Platform;
e. engage in any form of cheating or collusion;
f. use the Services and the systems of JSP to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer (including money laundering proceeds of crime); or
g. participate in or take advantage of, or encourage others to participate in or take advantage of schemes, organisations, agreements, or groups designed to share:
i. special offers or packages emailed to a specific set of players and redeemable by URL; or
ii. identification documents (including, but not limited to, photographs, bills and lease documents) for the purpose of misleading JSP as to a Player’s identity.
2. You must not use the Platform for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including Fraudulent Conduct) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. We monitor all transactions in order to prevent money laundering.
3. If JSP suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms and Conditions, your access to the Services will be deactivated immediately and your Customer Account may be suspended. If your Customer Account is deactivated or suspended under such circumstances, JSP is under no obligation to reverse any Gems purchases you have made or to redeem any Gems or Prizes that may be in your Customer Account. In addition, JSP may pass any necessary information on to the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions. You will cooperate fully with any JSP investigation into such activity.
4. If you suspect any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction by another Player, please notify us immediately via the means of communication listed in the Customer Complaints procedure (described in clause 17).
8. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Players may request free Gems via our alternative method of entry (AMOE) In order to do so, each individual player must have an active customer account. If you do not have a customer account, simply go to https://www.VEGASGEMS.com and create your account, free of charge.
2. In order to request free Gems via the AMOE, each individual player must access https://www.VEGASGEMS.com, login to their active customer account and access the online AMOE request form.
3. The online form to be used to generate your AMOE can be accessed by clicking here
4. Each individual AMOE request which is successfully verified is eligible to receive between 5 and 10 Gems. The value shall be determined by the average purchase of new users over the past 30 days.
5. Players are not limited in their number of individual AMOE requests but only one may be processed at any given time.
6. All AMOE requests will be processed promptly following their receipt and customer account verification.
7. Upon successful verification, any Gems credited will display in the Gems balance of the individual users active customer account.
8. In order for your request for Gems to be processed, you must follow and adhere to the simple steps below:
a) Please send us a standard postcard or a single piece of white paper, this will be your Gems Request Card.
b) This should be placed inside a stamped #10 envelope with the handwritten address exactly as below.
FAO: JSP Media Holdings US LLC
Division of Corporations
PO Box 898
Dover, DE 19903
All users sending in Gems Request Cards must:
Handwrite in BOLD CAPS and use BLACK INK.
On the front of the envelope, write your return address and the exact words “Request for Sweepstakes Credits”
c) On one side of the Gems Request Card, write:
i. Full name exactly as shown on government issued ID.
ii. The email address associated with your VEGASGEMS customer account.
iii. The unique request code as displayed on the online form on the VEGASGEMS website.
iiii. The residential address associated with your VEGASGEMS customer account.
iiiii. The statement exactly as laid out below:
“I wish to receive free Gems in order to participate in the sweepstakes promotions offered by VEGASGEMS. In submitting this written request, I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Sweeps Rules as set out on the VEGASGEMS website”
9: You must ensure that your handwriting is legible. If your handwriting is deemed to be illegible, your entry will be void and the Gems will not be credited to your customer account. The legibility of handwriting on the Gems Request Cards shall be decided by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
10: You must not electronically copy or duplicate any Gems Request Card.
11: All request cards which do not comply with the above rules will not be acknowledged or returned to sender.
12: Gems requests must only be made by the individual associated with a unique customer account. Requests made by any other individual or entity will be declared invalid, and the Gems will not be credited to the customer account. Tampering with the Gems request process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the Gems request or entry process, is strictly prohibited and any requests or entries deemed by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, to have been submitted using such will be declared null and void. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who submitted a request cannot be successfully resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the request in dispute will be deemed invalid.
13: As per the Sweep’s rules, the amount of Gems credited will be displayed in your customer account on the VEGASGEMS website.
14: The actual amount of Gems allocated via the AMOE / Gems Request Card can be changed at any time by the sponsor at its sole discretion but will mirror the average value of a new user purchase made on site.
15: The sponsor is not responsible for any Gems Request Cards that are incomplete, invalid, lost or misdirected.